The Clan That Must Not Be Named
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saber's Anime List and Recommendations

Go down 
+2
Bobby Kah
Saber96
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saber96
Elite Member
Elite Member
Saber96

Saber's Anime List and Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Hello to you all, I am creating this thread as I am a fan of anime when I have nothing to do and have spare time. These are my opinions, but I hope you find some anime you like and will enjoy.

(SPOILERS WILL HOLD THE DESCRIPTION, REVEAL SPOILER FOR ANIME DESCRIPTION!)
And to start us off...

Fate/Stay Night - Action, Fantasy, Drama, Romance, Supernatural. (8/10)

Spoiler:

Code Geass - Action, Mecha, School, Super Power, Military (9.5/10)

Spoiler:

Heroic Age - Action, Drama, Mecha, Sci-fi (8.5/10)

Spoiler:

Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen (9/10)

Spoiler:

Shakugan no Shana - Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, School, Super Power, Supernatural (10/10)

Spoiler:

Asu no Yoichi! - Romantic Comedy, Martial Arts, Harem (8/10)

Spoiler:

(M or W)Macademi Wasshoi! - Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Romance, School, Supernatural (7.5/10)

Spoiler:

07-Ghost - Action, Fantasy, Supernatural (8.5/10)

Spoiler:

Chrome Shelled Regios - Fantasy, Adventure, Post-Apocalyptic, Romance (8.5/10)

Spoiler:

MORE SHOWS TO BE ADDED.[/u][/i][/b]

Last edited by Saber96 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bobby Kah
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:58 am

hmm i think a link to a list will fit better than an endless list of animes you watched, so i suggest once again: "write the name + link to a site or add a link to a list where you ranked animes and stuff"
Back to top Go down
Saber96
Elite Member
Elite Member
Saber96

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:08 am

Actually, I'll just spoiler the descriptions so they are optional. And provide a link to an anime site or two.
Back to top Go down
Aen
Elite Member
Elite Member
Aen

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:51 am

just add adress to previous topic on previous forum..
its annoing to write it again...
Back to top Go down
Saber96
Elite Member
Elite Member
Saber96

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:16 pm

I'm the one writing it, not you, and no, I am adding new anime to the list, along with new things. Also, my opinion may have changed on quite a few of them, so that's why I am not jst 'copy and pasting' it from the old forums - which will be removed, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Aen
Elite Member
Elite Member
Aen

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:39 pm

as for nao all u added were things some1 posted in old topic xd it fails t make new ver jsut to repost 30-40+ animes and post 3 new ones...
Back to top Go down
Saber96
Elite Member
Elite Member
Saber96

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:20 pm

I only had 8-9 old animes listed, and furthermore, I haven't posted things people posted in the old topic.
Back to top Go down
Aen
Elite Member
Elite Member
Aen

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:50 pm

u did xd chrome shelled regios, heroic age u just repost it Mad only 2 new are there that thing bout spirits and music and academy thing xd
Back to top Go down
Sensorial
Admin
Admin
Sensorial

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Seriously aen,linking to another topic in another forum is in no way easier to access than posting it in the same topic.Also,whats wrong with posting anime that others have posted in another forum? We really have to stop discouraging everyone whos trying to help out.
Back to top Go down
http://clanrawr.omgforum.net
KDing

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:16 pm

xd aen is just trolling like always lemme poke him as punishment! WAAAAAAGH!
Back to top Go down
Aen
Elite Member
Elite Member
Aen

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 pm

rawr dingo dun tell them what imma doing... i must get 100 posts before kawks realises this forum exists!
Back to top Go down
Neverjoke
Elite Member
Elite Member
Neverjoke

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:07 am

ah i c the flame war begins!
Back to top Go down
Aen
Elite Member
Elite Member
Aen

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:43 am

RAWR fail fags edditing my posts is so fail...

Last edited by Aen on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saber96
Elite Member
Elite Member
Saber96

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:36 pm

bullshit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saber's Anime List and Recommendations   Saber's Anime List and Recommendations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saber's Anime List and Recommendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Clan That Must Not Be Named :: Miscellaneous :: Anime and Manga Discussion-
Jump to: